Monday, January 6, 2014

My Baby Sister is 30!

My little baby sister turned 30 years old on New Year's Eve!
 
And now I finally get to spill the beans about a super duper big secret that I've been keeping for literally months now...
 
When I realized that Erin's 30th was coming up this year, I knew that I wanted to do something really special. I decided that a destination surprise party would be the most fun, so I planned a weekend in Seabrook, a beach town on the Washington coast, beginning a few days after her mid-week birthday. I invited all her favorite aunties and cousins, and the main event included an '80s party on Saturday night to commemorate the decade in which she was born. Radical.
 
I'll let the photos do the talking, but I do have to quickly say that if you live in the PNW and have never been to Seabrook, definitely go. It's such a blast!
 





 
 
 












I think (I hope!) it was a success. I sure had a good time, anyway. Turning 30 is a pretty monumental event, and I'm so glad I could share it with my little sister. She's pretty fan-freaking-tastic. 
 
I hope y'all had a good weekend as well! 
 
  post signature

13 comments :

  1. Looks like such a fun time! One of these years, someone will throw me a party/surprise!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are few things as awesome as an 80s party! :) I'm sure your sister loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!! I just got a new niece on New Year's Eve! What a fun birthday day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're an awesome sister! this looks like so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun!! I love the 80s!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bahahahah... "RADICAL"!!! That's good stuff right there. These pictures are hilarious... my 30th birthday is next year on March 4th... I think you should plan me the same party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wana go! That pic of you on the beach is soooo cute! Looks like a really fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO fun. You are so great to do this for her!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're such a cool big sister! The party looks like a lot of fun! Hope your sister had a fantastic time :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww... This is so sweet!!! You're such an awesome big sister! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you guys had a great time! These picturres are cracking me up! Looks like the weather was perfect too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never been to Seabrook, but it looks gorgeous!! I'll add it to my list!
    Looks like you guys had a blast! What a fun surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  13. how fun!!! 80s parties are always a fun party!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Goose!