Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Husky Birthday Party

Happy Birthday, Tara!


To celebrate Tara's 29th birthday we were invited to attend the University of Washington Husky football game -- by yacht! This is something Stew and I had definitely never done before, and it ended up being the most fun day I've had in a long time!

Heading out in the boat on Lake Union - gorgeous views,
and my first time on a yacht!

Drinking some coffee to prepare us for a big day at the game.

Arriving at Husky Stadium - I could get used to this!

The girls getting pumped up for football.

Enjoying the view from the boat's upper deck.

Captain Stewart?

Andrew & Tara - sporting her "it's my birthday!" pin.

Our transportation for the day...

Water taxi to the dock to head up to the stadium.

I always wondered how that worked!

I guess lots of people boat to the game.

We made it to shore!

The Huskies kicked some Buffalo butt!

Stewie and I had a great time at the game.

So did Tara and Andrew.

And the weather even cleared up for our ride home.

Singing happy birthday before we enjoy Tara's yummy cake.

Photo op on the bow of the boat.

Tara was really excited.

Yeah... I'd say overall she had a great day!
If you ever have the opportunity to boat to a Husky game, definitely do it!

2 comments :

Talk to me, Goose!