Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Happy Birthday, Stewart!

Instead of writing wedding vows and reading them to each other during the ceremony, Stewart and I decided to do something a little different. We each made out a list of the 25 reasons why we love each other and gave them to our officiant prior to the big day. We kept them secret from each other and I couldn't wait to hear them during our wedding! Stewart's list was so perfect; it made me both laugh and cry. He knows me so well it never ceases to amaze me, and it was so nice to hear his thoughts proclaimed in front of all of our family and friends. One of the things that made everyone laugh was, "She will go see Titanic with me in 3D." It's true... we both love the movie and had been looking forward to the re-release this year.

So this week on Stewart's birthday we met in Queen Anne for a delicious dinner at Buckley's before walking over to the IMAX theater at the Pacific Science Center. I was actually really surprised at how well the 3D effects worked, considering the movie was filmed so long ago. And I wasn't at all surprised that the 3.5 hours flew by... no matter how many times I see Titanic I never get tired of a single second of it. Neither does Stew, so I think he ended up having a really good birthday... although he's probably looking forward to his pub crawl celebration this weekend.

A very happy birthday to my amazing husband!  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me, Goose!