Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Year Five

It's our fifth anniversary here at Life As Always!

I know, I can't believe it either.

Our lives have been busier than ever, and unfortunately that meant that this blog saw an all-time low, with only about 70 posts in the past 12 months. TRAGIC. My stats have plummeted, and many of my loyal readers have disappeared, but I can hardly blame them. I feel almost constant guilt for all but abandoning the dedication I once had for this silly hobby, my own little corner of the interwebs... yet somehow I just couldn't force myself to make it a priority. 

However, as I mentioned in last year's recap, I have worked for more than ten years to create this place as a reflection and extension of my life. And although the frequency and quality of my posts may ebb and flow as the years go by, I don't think I could ever give up on it completely.

I love having a record of the people that we were, and of the family that we are becoming.

 Thanks to those of you who have stuck around, and please bear with me as things are bound to continue to change as the years pass. I appreciate your support and presence more than you know.

This Year's Highlights:


As usual, our lives continue to be filled with luck and love. We can't wait to see what the future has in store... Thanks for being a part of our adventures!


post signature

1 comment :

  1. I'm happy to still be around. I feel like we have managed to "connect" thanks to the internet, and I love reading your posts. (Plus, I'm pretty much an awful blogger, so I don't abandon people who don't post regularly. haha ;o) )

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Goose!