Sunday, July 5, 2015

Year Four

Another year has passed here at Life As Always.
 
Things have definitely changed drastically in the past 12 months. I only blogged 82 times, compared to the previous year's 184 posts. That's a pretty steep decline, and I've definitely felt the effects as my stats have decreased and my comments and followers have dwindled. It makes me sad. But there's also no way in hell I could have found the time or energy for additional posts. At the end of the day, I just don't have anything left to give.
 
As I said a few months back, my blog is both a reflection and an extension of my life, and I've worked incredibly hard for almost ten years now to create what it is today. I treasure this space, and value it as a detailed record of the person who I was, am, and will become.
 
Life As Always will continue to be a lifestyle blog. But now that I'm a mom, the majority of my life is centered on raising my son, and that will be reflected in my writing (as well as the time and energy I have available to actually sit down and write).
 
Even though I only blog about five times a month now (instead of five times a week), I still work very hard on each and every post, and I hope that I've managed to keep some of you entertained.
 
So without further ado, here are some of this year's highlights...
 
 
This first year of being parents has been a wild ride, and it certainly hasn't been without challenges. To those of you who've continued to follow along on our journey, thank you — we're so glad you're here, and hope that you'll continue to follow along.
 
Here's to luck and love. We continue to look forward to what the future has in store.
 
 
post signature

3 comments :

  1. wow four years!! I love this and congrats. I always forget my blogiversary.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice recap of all you've posted this year! You've written some great stuff, be proud!!! Can't wait to see what the future holds for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on 4 fabulous years! I love your blog and thank you for your honest blogging! Love being filled in on what the Always are up to!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Goose!