Monday, July 4, 2016

America!

Happy Birthday, America!

We helped throw you a party last night at Brett and Haley's house on Lake Tapps.

Certain holidays really do get more fun once you have kids, and I think the 4th of July is one of those special times. Last year Ryder was still a little young to partake in any fireworks, but this time he was totally old enough to try some of our childhood favorites, like pop-its and sparklers.


He was a little bit hesitant at first, but it didn't take long at all before he became confident and was running around with the big kids like a pro. 

 

And once the sun went down, Brett had an absolutely amazing, professional-grade fireworks show prepared for everyone to watch. Ryder was amazed!

Fourth of July will always be one of my favorite holidays, mainly because it usually involves sun, beer, food, family, and friends. 

And of course it reminds me that I'm thankful for my freedom, too.

Have a safe and happy holiday, everyone!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me, Goose!