Friday, October 5, 2012

Trunk Show

After having such a great time at another Stella & Dot Trunk Show earlier this summer, Alissa and I decided to host our own.

We gathered a bunch of our best gals at Alissa's place last night for an evening of wine, appetizers, laughter, friends, and JEWELS. The event was a huge success and I've added quite a few things to my ever-growing Stella & Dot wish list.

If you missed out don't worry, you can still place an order by clicking here.






Stew and I are off to Cabo San Lucas on Sunday to spend the week with some good friends, basking in the sun and drinking our cares away. It will be a much-needed break from the stress of simultaneously buying and selling a home, and we can't wait to hit the beach. See you all soon!

3 comments :

  1. i've always wanted to visit there. have a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Enjoy your holiday! It sounds AMAZING. can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Goose!