Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Wedding Brunch

Since we had reserved a fancy hotel suite for the whole weekend of the wedding, we had another excuse to throw a party! So the morning after we invited our family, friends and out-of-town guests to join us for a post-wedding brunch. I had heard from lots of people that this was one of their favorite parts of their wedding weekend, so I really wanted to make it happen. We were so glad we did!

A ton of people showed up and it was fantastic to see everyone and reminisce about the night before, and of course to just see everyone one more time before we headed off on our honeymoon. Plus we still had lots of delicious treats left over from the wedding including hummus dips with bread and ice cream cake. Many people were also in desperate need of coffee and we were happy to oblige. 

I was feeling very over-photographed at this point so I didn't take many pictures of the brunch but somehow Aunt Susi was able to lure me in!


Once again, thank you to everyone for your love and support. Our first day of married life was a huge success!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me, Goose!