Sunday, July 24, 2016

Morgan's Bridal Shower

My little brother is engaged to an amazingly sweet girl who I have completely fallen in love with.

She is one of the most kind, thoughtful, selfless, funny people I've ever been around, and I just love watching the two of them together.

Of course, once we learned about their betrothal, my sister Nichole and I immediately began organizing a bridal shower for Morgan, our future sister-in-law. We knew that her friends and family would also host an event, but we wanted to do something special of our own, so that our side of the family got the opportunity to spend some quality time with Morgan, spoiling her and really getting to know her.

Did I forget to mention that the girl is absolutely GORGEOUS! She might be out of your league, Bro...

The shower was a huge success, but I failed as a hostess in that I neglected to really take any meaningful photos of the event. Darn it. 

In any case, I learned at Morgan's previous shower her favorite color is purple, so we decided to go with that as the theme.

I think it turned out pretty cute!


Morgan seemed to have a good time, and we enjoyed spoiling her with lots of attention and presents.

And now the countdown is on, with just two weeks to go before Morgan and AJ's wedding, which will basically be the event of the year for our family.

Congratulations, love birds!

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me, Goose!