Sunday, September 11, 2016

Here Comes the BOOM

I haven't talked about football around here as much as I once did. 

Let's be honest, ever since we lost that heartbreak of a Super Bowl, I just haven't felt as inspired to post about our Sunday Shenanigans. 

But not to worry, friends.

Stew and I are still the same dedicated Seattle Seahawks fans that we always have been, and we look forward to the start of football season all year long. To be honest, mainly because it's our only regular, adult, kid-free social activity these days.

In any event, the Hawks played their home opener this weekend, and we were so excited to be reunited with all of our friends and fellow fans at the Hawkwagon Tailgater Association!

Just a few of my favorite Hawkwagon Tailgaters...


Sadly there will be no Shot-Skis for me this season...


My brother and his lovely wife.

Cool 9/11 tribute before kickoff.

Rock out with your Hawk out, folks!

It's going to be a great season.

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me, Goose!