Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sunday Dinner

I wasn't able to make the gym, tanning, OR laundry happen this weekend, but Matt and Alissa still invited us over for a Jersey Shore style Sunday dinner to end the weekend. We sat down to a lovely meal of some absolutely delicious flank steak fajitas (new lifestyle fail), and I was so thankful that I didn't have to cook after my long journey to Bellingham and back that afternoon.


Seriously, doesn't that just make you want to fist pump? Many thanks to Matt and Liss for inviting us over! I'd love to make Sunday Dinner a tradition, but sadly I think we're out of town most weekends for the rest of the summer. And I'd say we could pick it up in the fall, but I have a feeling football season might get in the way. It's always lovely to get together with friends whenever we can find the time though.

In preparation for the week I did manage to get some turkey meatloaf muffins and pumpkin protein bars made, as well as spend over $100 at the grocery store, so there is really no reason why we need to go out to eat this week. We'll see how that pans out...

How was your weekend?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me, Goose!