Thursday, June 7, 2012

Paintballers

Stew and some of the guys from his department have starting going paintballing occasionally when they're not on shift. He's been coming home exhausted with lots of funny stories and seems to be having an awesome time. They've been playing at KC Crusaders which is way down south in the middle of nowhere but seems to have some pretty cool courses. I think playing paintball must fulfill some primal need that males have to hunt and kill. I'm not sure if I would be into it but it does seem kind of fun, especially with a big group of people.  

I'm thinking the girls and I might have to go down and try it one of these days...

The paintball crew.
Have you played paintball before?

1 comment :

  1. I haven't played paintball before but it looks like it would be a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Goose!