Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fremont Oktoberfest

I think I have made it to Fremont Oktoberfest every single year since I first moved to Seattle. It's one of my absolute favorite local festivals. Socializing in the tasting garden and using tokens to buy mini mugs of over 80 microbrews and German beers is a fantastic way to spend an evening. This year we got a really good group together and headed down on Saturday night. It went a little something like this...







I was definitely reminded that one of these days I really do need to plan on celebrating Oktoberfest in Leavenworth, something I've always wanted to do. Who's with me?!

2 comments :

  1. I want to go to Leavenworth with you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Brooke, wouldn't it be so fun to go back!? But do you know they don't have that outdoor ice skating rink anymore? Sad.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Goose!