Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Seahawks Game 3

Seattle Seahawks vs. Green Bay Packers...
WIN: 14-12.

Catching up with Brett & Haley at half time.
I'm not even quite sure what to say about this controversial win. However, following the Cowboys game last weekend, we're thinking that we chose an amazingly exciting year to get season tickets! I didn't see the replay of the game-winning Hail Mary touchdown until we got home later, but from our seats all we saw was the referee who raised his arms in the air for a TD, and we screamed our bloody heads off! It was all very exciting until the confusion of reviewing the play and then calling the teams back out of the locker rooms started. In any case, we win, and we'll take it. (And a part of me thinks maybe this is karma for Super Bowl XL?)

Go Hawks!
Made it to our seats before kickoff this time!
Madness on the field after the final play.
We win!

We'll be in Victoria, BC this weekend when the Seahawks play the Rams in St. Louis for Game 4. But I'm sure Stew will find a bar that we can watch the game from!

2 comments :

  1. Such a crazy game! I was riding the bus so I just saw score updates and was excited we won. Then I got home and saw how it ended. Ridiculous!

    P.S. Have fun in Victoria!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't believe that we won. The crowd was going nuts, it was very fun to be there!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Goose!