Sunday, September 16, 2012

Seahawks Game 2

Seattle Seahawks vs. Dallas Cowboys...
WIN: 27-7.

After a tough loss in Arizona last weekend, I had mixed feelings about this Sunday's game against the Dallas Cowboys. But we were super excited for our first regular season home game using our new season tickets. Stew got invited to a huge tailgate and we wanted to make the most of the day so we arrived in SoDo by about 8:45 on Sunday morning. I just love the energy and camaraderie that comes along with Hawks tailgating! I was actually surprised to see so many Dallas fans wandering around, though. I mean, I know it's "America's Team" and all, but come on guys, you live in Seattle. We even had one Cowboy at our site, but don't worry... we made him take out the trash.















Next up... Monday Night Football vs. the Green Bay Packers. Very exciting!

2 comments :

  1. Looks like such a great time! I am jealous:). Also, such a small world...how do you know Desi? She was in my sorority at UW...even my roommate for a sememster or two!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that is random! I actually just met her that day, she is a friend of my friend Jessica (the girl on the far left in the second to last picture). I can't remember how they know each other though. Work, maybe? Desi is really nice!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Goose!