Friday, March 2, 2012

Wedding Update... Craft Night!

Believe it or not, my friends, there are just two more weeks until our big day! I am incredibly fortunate in that I have some super talented and crafty co-workers who have been helping me along the way with a lot of my wedding planning. We stayed late after work a couple nights this week to work on a lot of the decorations and printed materials for the wedding. It turned out to be so much fun and we really got a lot done! Here's a sneak peak of the custom table number cards we've been working on...





I simply took a design I found on Etsy that I liked and modified to match the look and feel of our wedding. They were a lot of work but I love the finished product!

We still have a few things to finish up like printing the programs, finalizing our vows, getting our marriage license, working out a day-of schedule, doing the seating chart, finishing our slide show and organizing some activities for the week of the wedding, but in general I'd say we're in really good shape! The time has absolutely flown by and I can't believe our wedding day is almost here! All the planning and organizing has definitely been a mixture of both fun and stress, but I know it will all be worth it in the end.

I'll try to continue to keep you all updated over the next couple weeks, but I can't promise anything!

2 comments :

  1. Thanks! They were a ton of work but it was actually kind of a fun project and I love how they turned out. Plus now I am an expert and I can easily modify them for your wedding someday! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Goose!