Sunday, February 26, 2012

Bridal Shower Part Deux

Matching sisters at the shower.
This weekend I had the pleasure of attending yet another bridal shower in my honor. As requested in the invitation, I arrived wearing my favorite pair of cozy pajamas and prepared to satisfy my sweet tooth. My dear friend Crystal had prepared an absolutely adorable party!

So many of my friends showed up to shower me with attention and gifts. I felt incredibly spoiled but had so much fun! Besides stuffing ourselves silly with tons of delicious treats, we played a couple super cute games. My favorite was one where each guest chose a piece of string when they arrived and then had to tell a story about me using the entire length. Most people just ignored the string and told their favorite story about me (or Stewart). It was so much fun to hear everyone's memories about how they met us or funny adventures we've had together. I felt so lucky to have so many amazing women in my life.

The color theme was white and everything was so tastefully done... literally. Even all the delicious treats were all white! My favorite part was the hot chocolate bar which included whipped cream vodka for a fun kick and every topping you can imagine. Yum!

Banner and pictures which I absolutely loved at my first shower.
Haley & Katie - they gave me an incredibly, thoughtful gift.
All the treats for our sweet tooths.
Crystal, Laura and Michelle did such an amazing job planning and organizing everything.
The hot chocolate bar - my favorite!
My fantastic former co-workers Lindsee and Heather.
Amazing marshmallow "mobile."
College oommates reunited!
Adorable little decorations everywhere...
A bunch of gals from our summer camping group!
I think I sampled every single item on this table... it was so pretty!
Jessica & Audrey, my amazing co-workers who have been so
helpful and supportive with all my wedding stuff.
 The entire evening was so much fun and it was so wonderful to see everyone and spend a little quality time with them before the wedding. I can't believe it's coming up so fast!! I'll see everyone again soon!

2 comments :

  1. Looks so fun! And can you believe that your wedding is 2 weeks away?! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stevie - I know! The time has really flown by, I can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Goose!