Friday, September 6, 2013

First Fall Friday

Yes, I know it's not technically Fall yet.
 
But Labor Day is over, I wore a sweater yesterday, the pumpkin spice latte is back at Starbucks, and NFL football started last night.
 
So it's Fall.
 
And the Seahawks play their first regular season game this Sunday, bitches!! I love you, Russell.
 
So on that note, I'm going to do a special Seattle edition of #backthatazzup with Whitney today.
  
 
And I'm pretty sure I'm going to spend Sundays for the next few months jumping up and down, screaming my freaking head off.

Come on Hawks, this is your moment!!


In other news, I finally got my hair cut and colored last night for the first time in about five years by someone other than my BFF. She moved to Oregon permanently this summer, and I've been procrastinating for months about finding a new hair stylist. But a friend recommended L15 Salon in Issaquah, so I finally swallowed my fears and made an appointment. I mean, the super blonde highlights coupled with trashy dark roots really had to go...


PS, did you know when Stew and I met, my hair looked like this? 
Super long, and brown... crazy!

So I'm not a natural blonde... don't tell anyone!

Anyway, happy Friday guys, I hope you have a fab weekend!

7 comments :

  1. Hawk yeah!! Wait until you see my spirit pants... Yes, I definitely did go back to high school when making them. Not even ashamed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to experience pumpkin spice lattes when I move to the U.S next month!

    Happy Friday to you too!

    Molly xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what's funny? I think I'm actually the only person on the planet who doesn't like them! ;-) Pumpkin is just not my thing...

      Delete
  3. happy Friday! and I think you look great with the brown hair too! either way you are gorgeous! hope you have a great weekend!

    Delightful Ideas
    $25 Paypal Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys totally need to come visit!! We got Summer for AT LEAST two more months!! PS- fancy new hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now we need to see a pic of your hair after the salon visit. Bet it looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. You going to someone else was a sad day for me as well. :(

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Goose!