Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Out With A Bang: Labor Day Weekend 2013

Are you sick of summer vacation posts yet?
I hope not, because I have just one more for you...

We definitely put in our fair share of labor this year, so we took full advantage of the long weekend to kick back, relax, and celebrate another successful summer of shenanigans. A few of our BFFs joined us at Priest Lake last weekend to soak in the last rays of summer sunshine before fall arrives in full force.

Let the epic-ness commence.
















Peace out homies  it's been real.

I thought it would be tough to switch gears into autumn, but I'm actually looking forward to the return of crisp weather, comfy sweaters, and of course NFL football!

Plus we've still got some fun adventures planned this month... a concert, a wedding, a work event, an engagement party, a trip to Denver, and of course a few Hawks games!
In case you were worried that our social calendar was going to suffer.

What are you looking forward to this fall?

5 comments :

  1. These pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!! Totally frame worthy. :-) Looks like you guys always have lots of fun - I'm living vicariously through your pics. LOL. I'm ready for crisp weather, comfy sweaters and NFL football, too. My favorite time of year. :-) Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all of these pictures!! And those floats-- OMG, looks so epic fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing. I'm looking forward to cooler weather finally!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally looking forward to comfy sweaters and football! College AND NFL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You captured some nice shots! I'm so looking forward to fall too.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Goose!