Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Happy Birth Day, Kinley!

To our great joy and delight, my niece, Kinley Madison Grace, has joined the family. 

Baby Kinley — 7 pounds 6 ounces, 20.5 inches

Congratulations to my awesome brother and his beautiful wife for creating this amazing tiny human and welcoming her into the world. 

It was a long haul for these two (three!), but they made it and Baby Kinley is finally here, safe and sound.

It was only a little more than a year ago that we celebrated AJ and Morgan's wedding, and already their family has grown to include a perfect little daughter. I'm just so proud of my baby brother for growing up to be an incredible man, husband, and now a father. 

He's going to be an amazing daddy.


Nana holding Kinley for the first time. I think she looks so much like my brother here!




I was fortunate enough to grow up surrounded by dozens of cousins, so it makes me so happy that now Ryder and Kiley have another cousin to grow up with. Ryder is quickly being outnumbered by the girls though! 

Welcome to Earth, Kinley! We can't wait to get to know you. You are already so incredibly loved...

post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me, Goose!