Monday, March 20, 2017

Welcome, Baby Kiley!

To celebrate baby Kiley's arrival, my fabulous mother, sister, and sister-in-law hosted an absolutely amazing shower for us this past weekend. 

It was wonderful to give so many of her relatives the opportunity to meet her all at once!


Since Kiley is my second child, I hadn't really anticipated that I would have any baby showers for her. However, not only did my best friend host an amazing "sprinkle," but my work treated me to a fun little shower, and then my mom and sisters truly went above and beyond in all their efforts to spoil me and my sweet little newborn daughter.

With the lovely hosts, sister-in-law Morgan, Mom, and sister Nichole.

The girls really went all out with their Woodland Forest Creatures shower theme!

















Many of the personal, handmade gifts were absolutely amazing and seriously brought tears to my eyes. Kiley is already so loved...

Kiley and her Great Aunt Karen.

Great Aunties Nancy and Karen.

My cousins Hannah and Jessica, and her daughter Lexie, who I believe is Kiley and Ryder's second cousin (although I can't quite figure it all out).

Kiley's Great Aunt Michele.


Grandma Sally.


Kiley's Nana and Great Aunties Elaine, Nancy, and Karen.

Cousin Sophia playing the clothes pin game.

My sweet nieces Aubrey and Sophia, who were so excited to attend Kiley's shower!




Kiley and Auntie Nichole matched their outfits!

Aubs couldn't get enough of holding baby Kiley.

Ryder also got to stay and attend the shower, which he definitely appreciated for the sweets more than anything.

Sweet little girl decided to wake up and say hello for a minute...

I'm so lucky to have such amazing sisters! And with Morgan's sweet little one due in August, Kiley won't be the youngest cousin for long!

Kiley and I were absolutely showered and spoiled with amazing, thoughtful gifts, compliments, and attention. And it was a great opportunity for everyone to get together for a happy occasion.

We are so lucky to have such an amazing village surrounding us. 

post signature

4 comments :

  1. How fun!!! I love that they did it after she was here so they could meet her! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable theme! The treats and decorations were so cute! It was very thoughtful of them to do a shower for you. While I'm sure there were certain baby items you were good with since Kiley is your second, I'm sure there were some girly items/upgrades suited for your little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so fun! And you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out SO well!!! And she is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Goose!