Monday, December 19, 2011

Surprise!!

Best friend a girl could ask for.
Even though I attempted to escape any big birthday celebrations this year, my besties just couldn't resist throwing me a party - and a surprise at that! They somehow managed to pull off a very large, festive and absolutely fantastic surprise birthday bash last weekend at Crystal's house in Redmond.

All of my very best friends and family members were there, and I couldn't have been more shocked. There was fabulous drinks and delicious food and amazing gifts and I had such an amazing night.

I feel so spoiled and loved that all these people took the time to wish me happy birthday!
 
Even some of my aunts made it to the party!
With my gorgeous mother.
Hanging out with Patrick, my future step brother in law.
Opening one of my awesome birthday gifts.
Still super overwhelmed from the surprise!
Andrew was in charge of my awesome birthday cake.
30 candles... yeesh!
Russ & Patty drove all the way up from Vancouver for the party!
A few of my very favorite ladies. I really do have the most amazing friends.
Hanging out with some of my favorite aunties.

I honestly could not have wished for a better 30th birthday. I don't believe there are many people in the world who are luckier than me. Thank you so much to everyone who came to my surprise party. I love you all so much and I'm so thankful that you are in my life. Here's to another 30 years!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me, Goose!