Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Gettin' Hitched - Yee Haw!

“Crystal and Hans, when I look at you together, I feel a whirlwind of emotions. Separately, you are two amazing people, but together you are complete. I know that Crystal has found her true match and I know that your marriage will be a wonderful adventure. You may occasionally disagree on some things (like who actually got to hold Jason Aldean’s hand at Country Thunder, or whether or not “hippie” is considered a color), but something you can definitely agree on is that you were made for each other.

My wishes for Crystal and Hans are that they enjoy success and laughter; that they are blessed with children; and that they always see and talk with their hearts. But my greatest wish for the two of you is that through the years, your love for each other will grow so much that years from now you will look back on this day, your wedding day, as the day you loved each other the least.

Here’s to love, laughter, and happily ever after. Cheers!”


Howdy! This past weekend Stewart and I attended the wedding of my dearest friend Crystal, and I’m telling y’all, it was a pretty fantastic hoedown. Above are just a few words from my obligatory Maid of Honor speech. I felt so honored that Crystal asked me to stand beside her on one of the most important days of her life. Although I reckon that speaking in front of so many people was just about the most nerve wracking thing I have ever experienced. Don’t worry, when it was all said and done I moseyed on over to my good friend Jack Daniels and we had a serious celebration. Here are some of my favorite pictures that capture this amazing weekend…














































The morning after... sign of a good wedding.

I'm so happy for Crystal & Hans, and I'm incredibly excited for them to start their new life together. And now onward to planning my own wedding!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me, Goose!