Saturday, April 20, 2013

I felt like Belle in Beauty and the Beast

Last night I came home from work to find that my wonderful husband had picked up and built the library shelves in our den!


I can't even tell you how excited the book nerd in me was! I felt exactly like Belle in one of my favorite Beauty and the Beast scenes. I was absolutely thrilled to spend the rest of the evening unpacking all of my treasured books and placing them lovingly on the shelves (alphabetically by author's last name, of course). It feels so amazing to finally have them all in one place! And look at all that extra room, just waiting for new additions to my collection...


I honestly can't think of a better surprise! Stew knows me so well...

6 comments :

  1. What a nice surprise!! And it's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome. I jealous of the ladder :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg this is AMAZING! I'm so jealous!! One more thing, I subscribed to your blog to get email notifications and haven't gotten any! Where did you get the book case? I wish I had room for one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Such a pretty piece of furniture - Belle would approve!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so freaking jealous of this. Seriously!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Goose!