Friday, April 5, 2013

Dinner at Tutta Bella

Instead of happy hour this week, Amanda and I decided to let the boys in on the fun. The four of us met up at Tutta Bella in Issaquah after work last night, and I was so excited to experience what Amanda had described as "almost like Italy." According to the web site, the inspiration for the restaurant stems from a passion for the authentic, fire-roasted pizzas born in Naples and found throughout Italy... YUM.

The entire experience was super fun and delicious. The restaurant is comfortable, bustling and noisy. We were seated right away at a table between the patio and the bar and our waitress brought out wine and beers right away. The food also arrived shortly after we placed our order and oh, how dreamy. Words won't even do it justice so here are some eye candy photos.


I would say I want to go back to Tutta Bella very soon, but since Amanda had a list of about a dozen other delicious restaurants near our new house that we need to try, I think we'll be visiting some of those first. But we highly recommend Tutta Bella for authentic Italian dining!

8 comments :

  1. Holy moly that looks delicious! Might have to have a cheat day there when I'm in the area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow those pizzas looks so good! i love italian pizzas, the wood fire the mozzarella cheese it is all so yummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only been to the one in Wallingford but I agree, I really like it too! And reasonably priced too! Can't beat that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummm. I love Italian food...and that pizza looks like the real deal. I can see why you want to go back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum, I just saw a No Reservastions about Rome and Naples .... it had pizza that looked like that and it made very drool-y.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUM! I've been making my own pizzas lately and I have a recipe for an awesome herb base! it's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Goose!