Friday, December 14, 2012

Happy Hour: Hard Rock Cafe

My dear friend Amanda and I finally made it to Hard Rock Cafe for happy hour last night and we had a wonderful time. The location is just a short walk from work for both of us, right near the entrance to Pike Place Market.

Amanda arrived just a few minutes before 5:00 and got a table for two near the front windows in the bar right away. Happy hour prices aren't listed on the web site, but this is actually one of the better happy hours downtown, I think! Wine, well drinks and beer are all discounted, and appetizers are half off, making them about $5 each. The portions are huge, the food was delicious, and the service was really great. Our waitress came back frequently to check on us and was super duper friendly.

Tupelo Chicken Tenders, Santa Fe Springrolls, Potato Skins
and Pino Grigo made a yummy dinner for the two of us.

Ordering three appetizers turned out to be way too much, but even then we only ended up spending about $15 each for drinks and dinner. The bar was busy but not crowded and we had no problem at all carrying on a conversation. It's always great to take time to catch up with friends, and Hard Rock is definitely going on my list of go-to happy hours!


1 comment :

  1. I went there for a law firm's party and they rented out the whole roof - it was awesome! Amazing view! I've actually been meaning to go back and for $15 it sounds like I can't miss it!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Goose!