Friday, August 17, 2012

Restaurant Review: BOKA

A couple people in my department had birthdays this month, so our team went to BOKA Restaurant & Bar for breakfast this morning to celebrate. BOKA is conveniently located just a few blocks from our office, and it was basically empty when we arrived at 7:30 a.m. We were immediately given water, coffee and juice, as well as an assortment of breads, croissants and scones with butter and jam. Unfortunately, by 8:15 we still had not received our food, and when we asked why, the waitress explained that we were a "large party" so it takes longer. However, when we made the reservation a few days prior we explained that several people had nine o'clock meetings that day, and we were assured it would be fine. Plus, there were only two or three other customers in the whole restaurant, so I'm still not clear why they couldn't get our food out quicker.

Luckily when our food did finally arrive it was absolutely delicious.





I'm still on the fence about whether or not I would return to BOKA, but I definitely wouldn't eat there if I was in a hurry.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me, Goose!