Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Restaurant Review: The Pink Door

On Monday night my team took our boss to The Pink Door to celebrate her birthday. The restaurant is located along Post Alley in Pike Place Market and I've been here a couple times before. It features Italian-American food and live entertainment which I finally got to experience this time. I ordered the Northwest Fish of the Day which was Alaskan True Cod which came with mashed potatoes and was absolutely delicious. I was about halfway through it when the trapeze artist started her first performance - nearly right above our table!

Enjoy trapeze artists while you dine!
The food and service were both fantastic and the entertainment really makes The Pink Door incredibly unique. The trapeze performances are just a few minutes long every 20 minutes or so, so it really doesn't interrupt your dinner at all and it's very exciting! We shared a few bottles of wine and an incredible lemon tart for dessert... a fabulous evening!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me, Goose!