Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Restaurant Review: RN74

I had been meaning to catch up with a couple of my girlfriends for ages, but because we're all so busy we decided to do a power lunch a while back. Sheena suggested trying a newer Seattle restaurant, RN74. According to the web site the restaurant serves regional French cuisine punctuated with seasonal, fresh ingredients and bold flavors, all executed with a signature original twist. I always love trying out a new place, and catching up with old friends is an added bonus, so I was really looking forward to lunch.

We were seated in a private booth and I immediately loved the atmosphere and although the service was sort of slow, but decent, and we loved our food...

I thought the menus and the table settings were really cute.

I couldn't resist ordering the Roasted Mad Hatcher Chicken
because it came with truffled mac 'n' cheese - my favorite!
$18

Sheena decided on the Painted Hills Beef Burger with
emmentaler cheese, roasted mushrooms, and rosemary fries.
$14
Even though the prices were somewhat high for lunch and the service wasn't super amazing, the atmosphere and the food were awesome, so I would go back. And I would definitely recommend RN74 as a great place to take guests or clients.

2 comments :

  1. I'm still dreaming about that meal...it was so good! The service was slow, especially since we were practically the only ones there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I really want to go back and try some other stuff... lunch date!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Goose!