Friday, September 23, 2011

Restaurant Review: Stanford's

Since I'm starting personal training next week, we decided that this week we'd better use up some gift certificates that we've had hanging around since Christmas. So when I got home from work last night we headed to Stanford's Restaurant and Bar. This morning I basically had to roll myself out of bed I was still so stuffed... I don't think my new trainer is going to be pleased. After one of the most delicious mango mojitos I have ever had, it went a little something like this...

Salt and Pepper Calamari with red and green peppers
and tri-dipping sauces.

14 oz. Rib Eye served with steakhouse butter,
grilled asparagus and parmesan garlic mashed potatoes.

Crispy Halibut Fish Tacos made with grilled tortillas,
shredded cabbage, chipotle ranch, and fresh avocado-tomato relish.

Dessert Trio including chocolate fudge,
red velvet cake and bread pudding.
Totally worth indulging! Plus we had one of the nicest waitresses I have ever met, and even though the place was packed we found a booth right away in the bar and our food came out quickly and everything was delicious. Although I probably won't be going back any time soon I really enjoyed our little date night out!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me, Goose!