Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Restaurant Review: Prost!

After a day of hard work on Friday, we decided to treat ourselves and headed to Prost! a German-style pub on Phinney Ridge. Our friends Matt & Alissa absolutely love this place, so we met them there for drinks and dinner. I had a delicious bloody mary and we all ordered what Matt & Alissa say is the best thing on the menu: the Brezel Sandwich.

Thinly sliced German Cervelat and Jagdwurst with mixed greens,
red onions, cheddar, and swiss on a Morning Star pretzel roll.
Toasted and topped with horseradish aioli and stone ground mustard.
I'm telling you, this sandwich is beyond delicious. Matt and I are both obsessed with sauerkraut, so we had the brilliant idea to order it as a side and add it to our sandwiches... A heavenly choice. I've been to Prost! a few times now, and it's always been full of people (but not packed), and the food and service has been great. I can definitely see why Matt and Alissa frequent it so often.

2 comments :

  1. I LOVE Prost! I also love their other restaurants, especially Feierabend in South Lake Union. The food is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I didn't even know they had other restaurants, I'll have to try them out!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Goose!