Thursday, August 18, 2011

Book Review: Black Dagger Brotherhood

Oh my goodness I can’t believe I’m doing this, but since so many people are interested in my book nerd tendencies I’m going to go out on a limb and review a recent guilty indulgence… The Black Dagger Brotherhood. A good friend read this whole series and recently lent me the first four books. So far I’ve read the first two books in this paranormal romance series by J.R. Ward and it’s been a wonderful summer indulgence.

The books focus on six vampire brothers and warriors who live together and defend their race against Lessers, de-souled humans who threaten their kind. I know, I know, it sounds completely ridiculous but it didn’t take more than a few pages before I was completely sucked in. I believe there are nine total books in the series and even though they’re all between 400-500 pages, each one really only takes a few days to read. I’ve been mixing them in between other more notable titles just for fun… now I’m hooked and I’ll probably end up reading the whole series.

Don’t judge!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Talk to me, Goose!