Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Blurry

On Saturday we had one of those parties that was so much fun I couldn't even be bothered to photograph it.
You know the ones.
 
Tons of people came by to check out our new digs and celebrate for Seafair!
 
So much food... so many games... so many friends... so much alcohol. Not enough sleep.
 
 
Realistically though, my life isn't all fun and games. 
 
I've been in the middle of finalizing a very important proposal at work, which means I worked crazy amounts of overtime last week, went into the office most of the day on Sunday, and worked 16 hours straight yesterday. I got that bastard out the door on time, though.
 
But now I am absolutely exhausted, and the edges of the world seem super blurry.
 
I think I shall reward myself by watching Downton Abbey in bed tonight while Stew is at work.
 
I'm too tired to recount anything else that has been going on, but I promise I'll be back with something more exciting very soon!
 
xoxo

6 comments :

  1. Glad you had "one of those" parties. Haha I haven't had one of those in a long time. Having a kid changes everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the proposal went well...heard anything about it yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you deserve the break! you've been working really hard!

    Delightful Ideas
    $50 iTunes GC Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joel and I had a great time at your party! It was a much needed break during the grueling work week! You truely are the hostess with the mostess!

    Jess @ The Odell Yodel

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Goose!