Monday, December 10, 2012

Seahawks Game 14

Seattle Seahawks vs. Arizona Cardinals...
WIN: 58-0.

I can't even explain how much fun it was to watch the Hawks absolutely annihilate the Cardinals yesterday. Unbelievable. The 58 points were the most ever scored by the Seahawks, two more than they put up against the Buffalo Bills in 1977, and it was also the largest-margin of victory in NFL franchise history. How many times do I have to say it? This has been the absolute best year to get Seahawks season tickets!!





Russ and Patty came up from Vancouver and got to experience the epic blowout with us and they had a really good time. We also grabbed dinner at Buckley's after the game and they gave me some lovely and thoughtful birthday presents. I just never get sick of spending Sundays this way...
Go Hawks!

3 comments :

  1. Yay, go Seahawks!! They've been doing amazing! Love this!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy moly that was quite a game! i couldn't believe the final score

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously such an insane game!!! I cannot believe that happened, I'm sure it was just awesome madness there! Let's keep up this momentum guys!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Goose!