Friday, August 31, 2012

Seahawks Preseason Game 4

First game using our season tickets! Seattle Seahawks vs. Oakland Raiders... WIN: 21-3.

Hanging out with Honna at Collins Pub before the game.

Good eats, drinks, and friends!

New security measures equals longer lines to get in.

Stew and the boys.

Winston looking sexy. 

View from our seats, not too shabby!

Winst & Brandi.

I feel like we've seen this photo before... 

We moved down to the end zone during the fourth quarter.

With my darling friend Amanda.
This leaves us with an undefeated preseason record... GO HAWKS!

1 comment :

  1. Fun! I once went on a date with a guy to a preseason Seahawks game and he said that he wouldn't waste a regular season game ticket on a girl. (Insert eyeroll here.) Needless to say there wasn't a second date!

    Nick thinks the Seahawks are going to surprise people this season. I hope he's right!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Goose!