Thursday, July 19, 2012

Happy Birthday Aubrey!

(This post is a little late, but I wanted to wait until I had some super-adorable pictures to go with it).

Early in the morning on July 2nd a little miracle arrived... My niece, Aubrey Renee, was born almost four weeks early to the great surprise of her parents! Baby Aubrey was just so excited to join us out here in the world that she couldn't wait any longer. Mom and Dad are thrilled and big sister Sophia absolutely adores her little sister. I absolutely cannot WAIT to meet this precious little princess!

Aubrey Renee
Born at 3:42 a.m. on 07/02/12
6 pounds, 12 ounces, 19.5 inches

My sister Nichole and her two gorgeous girls.
It seems like just yesteday that Sophia was the "baby"!

Beautiful, beautiful family. Love them!

2 comments :

  1. congrats to your sister!!!! she is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know isn't she precious?! I can't wait to go down and see her!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, Goose!